Thursday, December 31, 2015

17. Table Grapes


Table Grapes
6 x 6 Inches
Oil on Gesso Board

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2016 holds lots of great moments for all of us!

This past summer I really wanted to paint some of the beautiful AND delicious grapes 
from Fresno State. While I got to enjoy them quite a few times last summer I never 
did get around to painting them. I actually did have a still life set up with them at one 
point but I didn't work on it quickly enough and the grapes withered! I didn't want to give
up on the idea though and then I saw these local table grapes at the grocery store. I really
liked their shape and color and decided THIS time I would paint that still life! 

SOLD

To view all of my available paintings click here

If you would like to view my larger work please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/gemalopez

For prints of my work click here

No comments:

Post a Comment